Monday, June 18, 2007

And Now A Message From The Schrute


Dear Readers of Slum-acious S,

I have taken over this blog due to the inability of one *Tenacious S* to fulfill her duties in providing welcome packages to new GEWs (Dig through the Unofficial if you need more info). Consequently, this blog will now be dedicated all things *Schrutey*.

Please take this time to look through your worthless souls and realize the many times you have improperly employed a verb tense or the many times in grade school you incorrectly defined the pluperfect. Am I clear? That will do.

Tenacious S will be allowed to return only after she has returned to fulfilling her duties to our GEWish faith.

Yours In Battle,

Dwight K. Schrute
Assistant to the Regional Manager

4 comments:

Cup said...

I love you, Schrute. But could you hook me up with Jim?

Anonymous said...

Why anyone would want to be associated with *Jim* is beyond me. Fortunately for you, I am currently spoken for. I will abduct Jim, tie him with Duct Tape, and have him delivered via overnight express service provided you promise to never let him leave your house.... EVER!

That's all I have to say about Jim here.

Cup said...

Believe me: I would never allow Jim to escape.

kim said...

This post deserves some Schrute-bucks.