Friday, January 04, 2008

Friday 10, Better Late Than Never


1. Give Me Novacaine-Green Day
2. Highwire Days-Psychedelic Furs
3. Funk Pop A Roll-XTC
4. Save It For Later-The English Beat
5. The Mule-Naked Raygun
6. Falling Forward-The Methadones
7. Gary's Got a Boner-The Replacements
8. Pump It Up-Elvis Costello
9. Bright Fresh Flower-Robyn Hitchcock and the Egyptians
10. Green Gloves-The National

After a long absence from the Friday 10, I've returned. My only comment is that there was no monkey business regarding the connection between #7 and #8. I swear. Happy Friday!

4 comments:

Jenny Jenny Flannery said...

Elvis Costello is always great on any list.

BTW: Tag!

Dale said...

Pump It Up right after Gary's Got A Boner? Haha. I read recently that Diana Krall plays Elvis' music to the twins and that they love Pump It Up. That's a little weird no?

Joe said...

I love this random ten, and I'm so glad you're back!

Great choice of songs, too.

Johnny Yen said...

I always look forward to your Friday Random Tens. Welcome back!

Me and my friend Dan used to play Gary's Got a Boner to irritate our friend Gary. In fact, I think we need to get back to doing that.