Monday, September 11, 2006

Touch and Go Revisited

For those of you who could not make it to the Touch and Go 25th Anniversary Beer Fest, I mean Music Fest, here is a little taste of what made it one of the most fabulous weekends of my life.


BIG BLACK-Racer X

Between Big Black and Scratch Acid I spent most of Saturday evening with my eyes rolled up into my head enjoying the wigged out landscape they aurally induced. I'm sure it had nothing to do with the five or six beers I'd had by that point. Mmmm, and did we mention it was Goose Island and Warsteiner they were serving. No Budweiser here, baby. This was hands down the best run outdoor festival I have ever been to. They had the stages running like clockwork, the beer lines moving and the portapotty lines were not unbearably long. This is important when you have had many beers. So, enjoy this next clip of a shirtless Dave Yow of Scratch Acid doing his thing. Peace out!


SCRATCH ACID-Crazy Dan

5 comments:

echo said...

Must... leave... Cheddar-land.... aarrrgghhhh!

Thanks for the review, T! And thanks for making me jealous... Your review reminded me of being at an event when I lived in St. Louis a couple of years ago. I asked the Beertender what kinds of beer they were serving. He responded: "All of them." All of them? I asked. "Yup. Bud. Bud Lite. Bud Ice." So much for trying to find a good beer...

Tenacious S said...

You know, they have these highways that run right down into the city....

echo said...

My Amish-built horse drawn buggy doesn't do too well on 294....

Tenacious S said...

Riighhht. You know, it's a little known fact, but many cheeseheads instantly vaporize when they cross the Illinois/Wisconsin state line.

echo said...

Shhh! I'm undercover up here!!! You're right though. I've seen it. It's like a Buffy episode whenever they cross that line to where the *Flatlanders* live. Shhhhh-boom-poof! Gone. Very scary. Fucking cheese curds everywhere... and Packers bumper stickers... and "I Love Fav-ruh!" T-shirts... Very fucking scary...