Sunday, September 27, 2020

This Kitty is Feelin' Bitchy


 

'sup, bitches! I'm back and haven't changed, well, except for the extra wrinkles in my fur and the extra kitty yummy tummy. 

I literally feel like I'm holding my breath everyday. Waiting for another shoe to drop. No one told me there were more than two shoes. 

I miss my friends. I miss the community we had here. I'm sick of the book of faces. Too much of everything. Except not enough of my friends. We've all been reduced to one or two sentences. Words are all we have right now. Words and our vote. I want to hear your voices. I miss them.

5 comments:

Dale said...

"No one told me there were more than two shoes." This is brilliance.

shamundson said...

It’s amazing what you think of when you have insomnia!

shamundson said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jenny Jenny Flannery said...

It's good to be back!! Thank you, Tenacious S, for your bravery. I plan to commit to this as hard as a I can. xoxox

Tenacious S said...

Jenny, I was so sick of being reduced to a word or two and a picture. I realized what I loved, and lived for, was the writing of my friends here. I know you can't recreate history, but you can rekindle loves.